Clubhouse Dress Code
- Business casual attire is required in the Lower Main Dining room on Friday evenings; men must wear a jacket and slacks, women must wear business or evening attire. If you are unsure of what constitutes casual or business casual, please consult your host.
- Casual attire, including golf attire, is permitted at all times in the Upper Main Dining room and in the Grill. It is also permitted during our Wednesday Night Super Suppers.
- Tennis attire is permitted in the Grill.
- Appropriate denim is allowed in the following areas; Grill, Menís and Womenís
Lounges, outdoor firepits, locker rooms, and the Aquatics Complex.
- Shirts: Men shall wear collared shirts tucked in at all times (mock-neck shirts are permitted). Women are permitted to wear shirts without collars; however, halters and tank tops are not permitted.
- Pants/Shorts: Shorts may not be more than 4Ē above the knees. Denim and cut-offs are not permitted.
- Headwear: Hats or caps must be worn with the bill facing forward.
- Golf Shoes: Soft spikes are required at all times; tennis or casual shoes are not permitted.
- Players shall replace all divots, repair ball marks, rake sand bunkers, etc., to ensure maximum playability of the course.
- Rakes shall be left at the bottom of all sand bunkers.
- Players shall not alter play of the course.
- Practice is limited to the areas and times designated.
- Players shall refrain from any deliberate action that may infringe on the enjoyment or safety of other players.
- All trash shall be deposited in the containers provided.